Directions: You will hear some talks given by a single speaker. You will be asked to answer three questions about what the speaker says in each talk. Select the best response to each question and mark the letter (A), (B), (C), or (D) on your answer sheet. The talks will not be printed in your test book and will be spoken only one time.
- Where is the announcement being made?
(A) At a museum
(B) At a restaurant
(C) At a bus station
(D) At a shopping mall
- What is being offered for free?
(A) Exhibit passes
(C) Food samples
(D) Decorative trees
- According to the speaker, what will happen next week?
(A) A road will be closed.
(B) A menu will change.
(C) A documentary will be screened.
(D) A holiday sale will end.
- Who most likely is Rita Perez?
(A) A travel agent
(B) An author
(C) A librarian
(D) A news reporter
- Why is the speaker happy for Rita Perez?
(A) She won a contest.
(B) She received a promotion.
(C) She has become successful.
(D) She will travel abroad.
- What does the speaker request that the listeners do?
(A) Silence their phones
(B) Take their seats
(C) Ask questions
(D) Make a purchase
- Who most likely are the listeners?
(A) Laboratory technicians
(C) Telecommunication specialists
(D) Software designers
- What does the speaker imply when she says, “they spent fifteen minutes less than usual completing reports each shift”?
(A) A product is effective.
(B) A deadline was extended.
(C) Some tasks have been reassigned.
(D) Some staff members are not being careful.
- What will the listeners do next?
(A) Tour a facility
(B) Review some charts
(C) Enjoy some refreshments
(D) Watch a product demonstration
- Where does the speaker work?
(A) At a health food store
(B) At a dentist’s office
(C) At a fitness center
(D) At a pharmacy
- Why does the speaker say, “we will be short staffed from four to five due to employee training’?
(A) To ask the listener to work an additional shift
(B) To encourage the listener to come at a different time
(C) To complain about a decision
(D) To refuse a request for time off
- What does the speaker remind the listener to do?
(A) Bring identification
(B) Pay an overdue bill
(C) Register online
(D) Submit a time sheet
- According to the speaker, who is Min-Ah Choi?
(A) A city official
(B) A company president
(C) An office supervisor
(D) A university professor
- What is the focus of the seminar?
(A) Project management
(B) Computer skills
(C) Financial planning
(D) Product marketing
- What does the speaker ask the listeners to do?
(A) Sign in online
(B) Pick up a handout
(C) Ask questions
(D) Form small groups
- Why will a branch office be closed?
(A) Surrounding roads are being repaired.
(B) Sales have recently declined.
(C) The building will be photographed.
(D) The building will be undergo renovation.
- What does the speaker say about conference room B?
(A) It is big enough for a staff meeting.
(B) It will be used as office space.
(C) It has recently been inspected.
(D) It has outdated technology.
- What will take place on Monday?
(A) A training workshop
(B) A software upgrade
(C) A catered lunch
(D) A facility tour
- What event is happening in June?
(A) A job fair
(B) A music festival
(C) An art exhibit
(D) A fitness demonstration
- What kind of prize can the listeners win?
(A) Dinner reservations
(B) Concert tickets
(C) A laptop computer
(D) A musical instrument
- What does the speaker mean when he says, “all the tickets were gone in an hour”?
(A) The listeners should make a purchase as soon as possible.
(B) The listeners should print more tickets.
(C) An event might begin late.
(D) Some vendors will be pleased.
- Where most likely are the listeners?
(A) Ata bookstore
(B) At a restaurant
(C) Ata bus station
(D) At a movie theater
- What will the speaker mainly talk about today?
(A) Job duties
(B) Health regulations
(C) Sales goals
(D) Customer feedback
- What does the speaker ask the listeners to do tomorrow?
(A) Arrive early
(B) Wear a specific color
(C) Park in a designated area
(D) Bring photo identification
- What has the speaker’s company been working on?
(A) Landscaping a garden
(B) Repairing a garage door
(C) Remodeling a kitchen
(D) Installing solar panels
- Look at the graphic. Which amount does the speaker say is incorrect?
- What does the speaker say he will do tomorrow?
(A) Go to a home repair store
(B) Inspect some equipment
(C) Purchase some new tools
(D) Complete a project
- What kind of business is being advertised?
(A) A clothing store
(B) A rental company
(C) A convention center
(D) A furniture manufacturer
- Look at the graphic. Which table package is available at a discounted price?
- How can the listeners obtain a discount?
(A) By watching a brief video
(B) By visiting a store location
(C) By speaking with a manager
(D) By entering a promotional code
Xem bài học chi tiết tại: https://hochay.com/luyen-thi-toeic/sach-luyen-thi-ets-toeic-2020-test-10-listening-hoc-hay-444.html
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #nguphapIELTS #GrammarforIELTS #grammarIELTSforwriting